Saturday, January 31, 2009

Week 27

Started on oatmeal for the first time this week!  I really love it!  Tastes super yummy.  I have it every day for breakfast.  

Remember when I was telling you how I am amazed by my hands?  Well guess what they can do now?  I can wave them in the air, play with my ears, and scratch my head with them!  How useful...let me tell you, I discover new things I can do with them every day!  When I see something I want to feel, I scratch and grab at them over and over again to really get down the texture of it, especially with books!  Not only are my hands quite thrilling but my legs I noticed, can be used for jumping up and down!  Stellar!

Mommy and Daddy haven't been so happy this week because I woke up a few times in the middle of a few nights to get my needs met.  Unfortunately for me, they didn't pick me up or feed me.  I quickly learned that they were not going to play that game! 



No comments: